Clean, dry, unusable clothing and household textiles, such as
- coats, trousers, skirts and shirts
- sheets, towels and tablecloths
Pack end-of-life textiles in a sealable plastic bag.
Items not allowed include
- shoes, bags, belts
- underwear, socks and tights
- carpets, pillows, blankets, padding or stuffed toys
- foul-smelling, mouldy, wet, oily or pest-contaminated textiles
As soon as our new partners have been found, we will inform about the expansion of waste collection to other municipalities in our area.
In our waste treatment sites, received end-of-life textiles will be priced as miscellaneous waste.