At our sites, wood waste is sorted into clean wood and demolition wood. Wood waste is accepted at the ramps for household customers and at the recyclable waste field. As a rule, small amounts of wood waste are placed on the demolition wood skip of the ramp for household customers. Large quantities of demolition wood and clean wood are to be emptied directly into their own piles at the recyclable waste field.
Deliveries of cable reels and burnt wood must be reported to the scale when entering the site.
May contain small amounts of nails, screws and hinges. Rotten wood is also accepted.
- Untreated and for indoor use surface-treated boards, planks, logs and panels
- Uncoated chipboard and hardboard
- Wood veneer laminated plywood
- Sauna benches
- Concrete boards
- Cable reels (report deliveries of cable reels to the scale when entering the site)
- Wood containing moss or other organic insulation
- Clean sawdust
May contain nails, screws, hinges and other mechanical contaminants, as well as wallpaper attached to the wood. Rotten demolition wood is also accepted.
- Painted wood
- Treated wood for outdoor use
- Window frames and doors (no glass or insulation)
- Kitchen furniture and coated/laminated wood surfaces
- Coated plywood, chipboard and hardboard
- Unupholstered wooden furniture
- Burnt wood, any degree of burning (report deliveries of burnt wood to the scale when entering the site)
- Heat-treated wood
- Wood fibre boards (wind shield boards, e.g. Haltex boards)