- Stop at the scale office and inform what kind of waste you have and where it is from.
- Pay for the waste
- Drive to the site and sort the waste accordingly – signs will guide you to find the right place for each kind of waste
- Please exit the site according to the signs
Follow the signs at the site and take the waste to the designated locations. The locations for the various waste components are marked with signs. Customers are obliged to sort their waste upon delivery. Our supervisor working at the site will advise and assist you in unloading the waste load if needed. Unloading must take place within the opening hours. Look sorting instructions here.
Waste compactor vehicles and trucks take the miscellaneous waste to the sorting and transfer station, where the accepted waste loads are inspected and sorted. A shipping document (only in Finnish) is required for waste generated during construction and demolition.
The most common credit or debit cards and Visa Electron are accepted as payment methods at the waste treatment site. Only corporate customers can be invoiced.
- For safety reasons, a speed limit of 20 km/h is observed at all the sites.
- The load must be properly covered or tied during transport.
- Loitering at our waste treatment sites is prohibited.
- Special care should be taken at the site due to the vehicles moving and working there.
- Parents are responsible for the safety of their children when at the site.
- Pets must be kept in the car.
- Smoking is only allowed in marked areas at the site.
- We do not hand over or sell the waste we accept to anyone other than our professional contract partners.